Technology still stretching beyond our Imagination?
Wearable’ Technology has Smart Glass, Smart Jewelry, Smart Gloves, Brainwave-reading headset lets you control your TV etc. to its credit.
Online Shopping Technology further stretched beyond Imagination and we have:
- IKEA’s ‘Image-Recognition Technology’, readers can scan the catalog with their mobile devices to see relevant content including a ‘360-view’ furniture displays.
- ‘Virtual fitting rooms’, so that the customers can select specific garments and see how they would look wearing those garments on large screen.
- ‘Cosmetic mirrors’ are digital screens that a customer can use to scan product barcodes and see a virtual image of her faces with that product virtually applied to it.
With more new technologies coming in, we are moving into a wonder-world where shopping, whether online or offline compete against each other to attract and retain more and more consumers.
In fact, most families love to go together for shopping, because, it’s the quality time they spend together and it is also great fun.
But now a days, our life style has totally changed, every member of the family, both young and old are busy alike. Further, due to worry and tension about our profession, then the time you spent in traffic blocks due to lack of infrastructure, no one has time for anything, especially for family shopping.
Visual Merchandising. It is in this context, that ‘Visual Merchandising‘ comes in with a motive of bridging the gap between the online and offline retail. It is a unique technological solution that introduces Visual Commerce. This technology “allows you to walk-through any store and shop while sitting at home, bringing back the real-life shopping experience’’, while maintaining the best in class customer service.
Retail displays can help your business to achieve sales because these visual elements make a good first impression on your potential customers. Retail displays are an element of your branding. If customers like the way your store looks and your products are made to look appealing through window, shelf and stock displays, they are likely to spend more time and money at your business.
Visual merchandising is about presenting your retail space in a way that maximises your sales. Strategically presenting your products in your retail space helps you to create a unique identity for your business. You can set yourself apart from your competition by making your retail space warm, friendly and approachable.
Visual merchandising is an important component of retail store success; how products are displayed in a store drives sales.
World’s First Visual Commerce Marketplace. It is an ideal omni-channel solution for any retailer with an offline store. With the new concept you not only increase your online sales, but also increase your store footfalls. Associating with this technology gives you the opportunity to reach out to a global audience while maintaining your identity.
It is the perfect platform for any offline retailer to go online. It provides a seamless integration of the actual store with the shopping cart, payment gateway and the logistics module
The new concept is First-of-its-kind with the following features:
- ‘Real-Store’ Marketplace: First in the World to introduce a marketplace for actual stores
- ‘Store Centric’: The platform is ‘store-centric’ rather than ‘product-centric’
- Search: Customers can not only search by products, but also by stores
- 360 degree Navigation: Can take full circle of the store and view the items listed / displayed for sale.
- Store Analytics: Store analytics, competition report, market trends etc.
- Omni Channel: Same store-online and offline channels
‘Visual commerce market palce’ makes shopping fun and an exciting experience. Any retail store can now reach millions of customer across the globe using the new technology. Similarly customers get the option of browsing through stores, enquiring about products directly with the store, rate individual stores, share comments and engage with their favorite retailers.